Londa Spa – Massage is Much More Than a Luxury!
A spa experience is no longer considered to be simply a self pampering moment nor can it be seen as a luxury to be indulged only once in a while on those special occasions. In fact studies continue to prove both the physical and emotional benefits of regular massage treatments. As research proves the healing effects of massage it is being increasingly recommended by health care professionals to complement traditional medicine.
Tremendous benefits can be achieved through regular massage therapy and not just as a proven and effective means of relaxation and stress relief.
Some of the ways that massage can help to improve an individual’s health include:
- Reducing heart rate and blood pressure
- Reducing stress and tension
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Increase circulation and lymph flow
- Help to relieve tension, sinus and migraine headaches
- Relieves chronic and temporary pain
- Improves flexibility
- Increases levels of serotonin, protecting against depression, and endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers
- Prevents sports injuries and increases athletic performance
In fact, what a lot of people may not realise is that regular massage therapy also alleviates conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, bronchitis, arthritis, asthma and much more besides.
The art of massage has been practiced for thousands of years and today you can choose from among very many different styles and techniques.
At the Londa Spa you really will find yourself spoilt for choice. We are totally devoted to your overall wellbeing through a variety of professional services that encourage and promote the renewal and revitalisation of mind, body and spirit.
Amongst the many treatments we have on offer you’ll find our exclusive and famous signature treatments which include:
- Invigorating Therapeutic Body Massage: a strong massage using deep pressure techniques to help reduce pain and relieve muscle tension
- Royal Body Glow Ritual: a heavenly nourishing foaming scrub followed by a full body massage and…
- Londa’s Wholesome Ritual: a combination of full body massage and skin food facial
Each treatment uses only the purest organic ingredients and has been specifically designed to leave you feeling completely refreshed, rejuvenated and blissfully nurtured.
Here at the Londa we like to ensure that you only get the very best, because we truly believe that you deserve nothing less, which is why we are proud to also offer one of the most popular spa brands available, Elemis Spa-Therapy. With over 17 years experience in treating both men and women in the professional spa environment, Elemis products and treatments are designed to respect the body’s complex physiology and work in natural synergy with the skin, body and mind. Read more about Elemis at the Londa here.
Why not escape from the real world for a while and experience absolute bliss at the fabulous Londa Spa, located at our multi-award winning Londa Hotel, a super chic luxury boutique hotel on the stunning Mediterranean island of Cyprus. After all, it could be just what the doctor ordered!
Click here to view the full range of exquisite treatments available or contact us for more information.